Terms & Conditions
If you have any concerns at all aboutÂ placing your order on-line please call us with any questions you may have. Ph.(01)2818542. or call Gregg (business owner) anytime personally on 0862586325.Â Our service is second to none and the customer, is ourÂ main priority.
IfÂ you are more comfortable to payÂ by check, please complete the order and post your check to :Â â€˜diykitchenshopâ€™, Forestway Lodge ,Roundwood ,co. wicklow.
When ordering PleaseÂ ensure your contact number is included as you will be contacted to go through the order and ensure all items are correct andÂ so that delivery can be arranged.(if paying by credit card this can be added on ordering).
Deliveries outside the republic of IrelandÂ will be subject to an additional delivery charge. ThisÂ will be calculated based on the order size and weight. We will then contact you to see if you are happy to pay the additional charge.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by diykitchenshop.ie
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use together with the following Terms and Conditions of Sale (together the “Terms”) carefully before proceeding to use this website and your attention is drawn specifically to paragraphs b) and c) below.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions of Use only apply to your use of or access to this website. If you decide to purchase any goods from us, the separate Terms and Conditions of Sale set out below shall apply.
In particular, we draw your attention to the following:-
If diykitchenshop fits your product(s) , The vat rate may change to 13.5% , however the product price will be increased to account for the difference between the direct sales rate(23%) and the fitted rate (13.5%) leaving the net payable the same (excluding any agreed extra fitted charge applied). The difference will be put towards the fitting costs. By accepting the sale you accept this policy.
- a) Without prejudice to the below, by accessing or using this website, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms as they apply to your use of or access to this website. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms then you should not use our website.
- c) We do not warrant or represent that this website or any part of it will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault free nor that its contents will be accurate or complete.
We exclude any and all liability for damages howsoever caused as a result of using or accessing this website or using any information provided on these pages, including without limitation, any damage which is or represents loss of goodwill revenue or profit or failure to achieve any benefit expected from use of this website, loss of use of any asset, loss of data, liability of any user of this website to any third party and any loss which is otherwise indirect or consequential. However, notwithstanding the above, nothing in these Terms shall exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees, agents or authorised representatives, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us, our employees, agents or authorised representatives, or for any other liability the exclusion of which would not be permitted under Irish Law.
Each of the exclusions or limitations in these Terms shall be construed as a separate severable provision of these Terms. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid and enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid.
- d) Whilst we are keen for users to visit this website, linking from other sites is not permitted without our prior written approval.
- e) We use reasonable endeavors to prevent contamination by known viruses and to maintain the security of this website but no warranty is given that this website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated, nor can we guarantee that the website may not be affected (or indeed be caused to fail or stop) by deliberate damage by hackers, failure of plant, machinery, equipment or computers, power failure, failure of telecommunications lines or any criminal action.
You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. All liability for any such damage is hereby expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- f) The incorporation of any links (including hypertext links) to other third party sites is for your convenience and reference only and does not imply that we approve or endorse the contents of those sites or the material available from them and we do not control and are not responsible for the content of any such sites in terms of their accuracy, suitability, legality or otherwise. No warranty is given that the links are accurate.
- g) We have designed this website with the aim of making it as simple as possible to use. However, no warranty is given that it will be compatible with all operation systems, browsers or computer hardware or software. To the fullest extent permitted by law, diykitchenshop.ie will not be liable for any losses caused by any such incompatibility.
- i) All copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the design, text, logos, graphics and other material on this website and the selection and arrangement thereof is the property of diykitchenshop.ie. You shall not use, reproduce, alter, modify, distribute or republish any of the above without our written consent.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
In these Terms, the following words shall have the following meanings:
– â€œthe Companyâ€ shall mean diykitchenshop And diykitchenshop.ie (â€œthe Websiteâ€)
– “the Buyer” shall mean the corporate entity, firm or person seeking to purchase the Goods from the Company;
– “the Website” shall mean the diykitchenshop.ie website;
– “the Contract” shall mean any contract between the Company and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods, incorporating these Terms of Sale;
– “the Goods” shall mean the goods to be supplied to the Buyer by the Company (including any part or parts of them);
– “the Acceptance Date” shall mean for Goods ordered on the website the date on which those Goods are dispatched;
– “Website Payment” shall mean payment made by credit/debit card through our secure payments provider Realex. on the Website in order to effect payment for Goods simultaneously with the order of the same Goods;
– “the Order Date” shall mean the date on which the Company receives an order placed on the Website.
- THE CONTRACT
1.1 The Customer is deemed to have read and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon placing an order.
1.2 The Company accepts no liability for incorrect or incomplete orders. This is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
1.3 All orders for the Goods, whether by way of the Website, or by way of telephone, email, fax, post or any other method, placed by the Buyer are accepted by the Company under these Terms. An order for Goods by way of the Website shall not be capable of being accepted by the Company unless such Order is accompanied with the appropriate details to effect a Website Payment.
1.4 These Terms exclude any other terms and conditions inconsistent therewith which the Buyer might seek to impose even if such other terms and conditions may be submitted in a later document and/or purport to exclude or supersede any terms and conditions inconsistent with them or may be contained in any offer acceptance or counter offer made by the Buyer.
1.5 Save for orders placed on the Website no order placed by the Buyer (whether based on a price quoted in the Company’s catalogue or otherwise) shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until the Company or Company’s Supplier dispatches the Goods to the Buyer.
Orders placed on the Website shall be not be deemed to be accepted by the Company until the Buyer receives email confirmation of the order from the Company. The Company will be entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the Goods appearing on the Website.
1.6 The Buyer must ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
1.7 While we will try to fit to the highest standards , and error tolerance of +/- 1mm must be accepted by the customer on all joints, standard door gaps, fittings.
1.8 No person employed by the company no any agents of the company have any authority to make or give any representation or warranties, whether verbal or written in relation to the goods. The provisions of any quotation or estimate by the company does not form part of any offer or representation made by it.
1.9 The goods are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of order against manufacturers fault only. As Solid wood is a natural product there may be differences and imperfections. We cannot guarantee perfection and will not change items at the discretion of the customer.
2.1 The price of the Goods ordered on the Website shall be as set out on the Website as at the order date including VAT at the current rate where appropriate and displayed in brackets.
2.2 An additional charge will be made by the Company for carriage of the Goods according to the schedule of charges as set out in the Delivery section of the website.
- PAYMENT3.1 No payment shall be deemed to have been received until cleared by our payment provider.
4.1 Goods are subject to availability. If any items on your order are out of stock or available out with our normal expected delivery times we will advise you immediately of the expected delay in delivery, if this proves to be unacceptable the Customer may cancel the item from the order and we will issue a full refund.
4.2 Delivery will be deemed to have been effected when the Goods leave the premises of the Company (or, as the case may be, the premises of the Company’s suppliers in circumstances where the Goods are delivered direct from such suppliers to the Buyer).
4.3 Any dates quoted by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time of delivery is not the essence of the Contract.
4.4 Subject to the requisite goods being in stock, any goods ordered on the Website will be delivered normally within 6 working days. For manufactured products e.g. kitchen cabinets, both flat-pack and assembled may take longer.
4.5 The Company reserves the right to make delivery by instalments and to tender a separate invoice in respect of each instalment.
4.6 Any delays in delivery will not entitle the Buyer to terminate or rescind the Contract nor to claim damages unless such delay exceeds 30 days, and therefore unless the delay exceeds such number of days, the Buyer shall be bound to accept delivery and pay for the Goods in full. The same will apply if delivery is made by instalments (whether by agreement or by the Company exercising its right under Clause 4.4).
4.7 The Buyer shall notify the delivery agent at time of delivery of the Goods, if the consignment of the Goods delivered is incomplete. The recipients signature on a carrier’s delivery sheet by such representative shall be deemed to signify receipt of the quantity of Goods indicated on the advice sheet.
4.8 If for any reason the Buyer will not accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or the Company is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licenses or authorisations:
risk in the Goods will pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company’s negligence);
– the Goods will be deemed to be delivered; and
– the Company may store the Goods until delivery whereupon the Buyer will be liable for all – – related costs and expenses (including without limitation, storage and insurance).
4.9 Delivery will be from 3 to 15 working days depending on stock ,availability of product ordered. Some products are made to order and the entire order will be held back to be delivered with the last available product unless an extra delivery charge is agreed.
4.91 for payment by cheque (on orders over â‚¬1,000), a deposit of 50% must be payed on ordering and then the balance payed before delivery. In short all good must be paid in full before delivery.
4.92 Drilling of hinge holes will be made at the industry standard position. 100mm to hole centre from top or bottom of door. It is not the responsibility of the company if they do not match the position of the customersâ€™ existing hinge position. In short the customer must check. Off standard drilling available upon request.
- DESCRIPTION5.1 The description of the Goods shall be as set out in the Buyer’s order accepted by the Company ( “Description” ).
5.2 All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by the Company and any descriptions or illustrations contained on the Website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. They will not form part of the Contract. The implied terms set out in Section 13 and 15 of the Sales of Goods Act 1893 (as amended) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
6.0Â As all doors are made bespoke to order , Kitchen doors, made to order cannot ,be returned unless there is a manufactures fault.
6.1 Orders cancelled within 24 hours of placing, will incur a cancellation charge of 15%. Orders cancelled after this period will incur a higher charge which will be immediately notified to the Customer on receipt of cancellation. All cancellations must be submitted by email and will only be deemed to have been received when the Company has issued confirmation or receipt of said email.
6.2 Goods returned must be in a saleable as new condition and returned in their original packaging. Shrink wrapped and factory packaged goods must be returned unopened. The Customer must arrange transportation and pay all costs involved in transporting the goods back to the warehouse from which they came. The goods must be insured whilst in transit for the full value of their cost price, goods received damaged after return will not receive a refund from the Company and the Customer shall pursue their carrier for reimbursement and or return. Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or by electronic mail by both parties before the goods are returned. This provision is not applicable to “made to order” or bespoke items.Â Drilled doors are not returnable. We will not refund the costs of delivery and labour etc. that we incurred in supplying the goods, and a minimum charge of 15% of the purchase price of the goods will be levied to the refund to cover these costs, if the cost to ourselves was greater than this, we will charge the greater amount. All refunds will be credited to the debit/credit card used for the original purchase.
6.3 Goods supplied incorrectly entirely through our fault will be re-supplied at no cost to the Customer.