- Made to order items cannot be returned. It is advised and implied that the customer get samples of the finishes (f.o.c.)before buying to avoid disappointment as screen pictures of the brochures and colour charts can vary .
- No goods delivered will be accepted for return without prior written approval of DIYkitchenshop and on terms to be determined at the absolute discretion of Diykitchenshop. If approved by DIYkitchnshop, the goods must be returned within 28 days of original receipt and in their original shipping carton.
- A handling charge of 30% of the invoice price will be applicable to goods which DIYkitchenshop have agreed to accept as a return and the customer must cover the cost of carriage of the items.
- Goods returned without the prior written approval of DIYkitchenshop can at the absolute discretion of DIYkitchenshop be returned to the customer or stored at the customer’s cost without prejudice to any rights or remedies DIYkitchenshop may have.
- Goods must be returned by the customer for inspection by DIYkitchenshop before the return can be accepted.